Over 70 Years of Combined Experience
In 1932, Fred Roland Allaben established a full-service law firm in Grand Rapids, MI.
90 years later, Allaben & Bandeen Attorneys at Law is a highly respected law firm in the state of Michigan. Our attorneys – John “Randy” Allaben and Robert “Bob” Bandeen – began practicing together in 1991 and have over 70 years of combined experience. Although Randy and Bob are friendly and personable, they are tough personal injury lawyers who you want on your side in the courtroom.
Learn More About How Our Attorneys Can Help You
Our Attorney Profiles
John “Randy” Allaben
John “Randy” Allaben graduated from Michigan State University in 1987 with a B.A. and obtained his Juris Doctorate from The University of Detroit School of Law in 1990. He was admitted to the Michigan State Bar Association in November 1990.
- Landon v. Titan Ins. Co., 251 Mich App 633; 651 N.W.2d 93, 2002.
- Appeal Denied Landon v. Titan, 2003 Mich Lexis 769, 2003;
- Lamoreaux v. Medtronic, Inc., 1:01cv179, 3/21/2001, 791 ERISA,
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Michigan;
- Lasky v. State Farm Mutual, et. al., 1:00cv865, 11/22/2000, 791
- ERISA, U.S. District Court for the Western District of Michigan
- Orlowski v. Gezon Motors, Inc., 2021 Mich. App. LEXIS 5502
Robert “Bob” Bandeen
Mr. Bandeen is a member of the Michigan Bar Association and the Michigan Association for Justice. He is also a member of the Workers’ Compensation and Family Law sections. He specializes in personal injury and workers’ compensation litigation, and divorce litigation, including child custody.
Hear what our clients have to say by viewing some of our video reviews on the right.
Friday: 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM
Disclaimer: The above information should not be specifically relied upon to make legal decisions. There are always exceptions depending on the facts and circumstances of a person’s particular case. This website is an advertisement for legal services. The information is not intended as legal advice. Please contact Allaben & Bandeen for a free consultation.